The Last Ever Dandy after 75 years
Don't miss your chance to get the last ever issue of The Dandy. Demand is extremely high for this historic edition of the famous comic, which is not only a fantastic nostalgic read, but will also undoubtedly become a collectors' item.
Get your last ever copy of The Dandy today!
£3.99 per copy
UK and International postage & packaging
- Delivery will be 1st class Royal Mail / Parcelforce
- Postage to UK - £2 per copy (no postage discounts for multiple copy)
- Postage to Ireland and EU - £4.99 per copy (please contact before placing order)
- Worldwide Postage - £9.99 per copy (please contact before placing order)
Also available from
Sinclair Barr Newsagents
50 Glasgow Road
Paisley PA1 3PW
+44 (0)141 889 9879
I managed to get a copy of The Last Ever Dandy Comic at face value and low postage cost. As an avid Beatles fan it was vital I secured a copy featuring Sir Paul McCartney and this was the very place to get one. Quick delivery and perfectly packaged.
- Raymond (Liverpool, UK)
Original Red Foil copy and delivered the next day. Thank you.
- Gregor (Edinburgh, UK)
Hello, Just a quick note to thank you very much for the fast delivery of The Dandy, First class service thanks to all staff. Regards.
- Steve (Birmingham, UK)
I’ve been a dandy reader for over 40 years, and the idea of the last ever issue brought back some fantastic memories of my childhood. For me, this was a must have! The copy arrived in excellent condition and with very quick delivery. Brilliant service.
- Allan (Manchester, UK)
Lovely item, arrived promptly and only sold at face value. Many thanks.
- Rob (London, UK)
Never thought I would manage to get a copy, arrive quickly in top condition, many thanks.
- Derek (Calgary, Canada)
Real collectors item!
- Reiner (Halle, Germany)
- Readership of over 2 Million copies per week.
- Last ever printed copy
- Biggest selling UK comic of all time
- Copy of 1st printed issue included
- Includes all the classic characters such as – Desperate Dan, Korky the Cat, Bananaman, Hungry Horace, Keyhole Kate, Bully Beef and Chips, Brassneck, Beryl the Pearl and Special Guest Sir Paul McCartney!
- 100 Laugh packed pages
- 75 Classic stories
- Collectors Item
- Ideal gift for readers both young and old
- First printed on December 4th 1937